VEDANTA KHUSHI

"KHUSHI" is an AWARENESS CAMPAIGN, launched by Vedanta Resources plc, with a focus to sensitize people towards care for the underprivileged and deprived children – their Nutrition – Education – Health and overall development. Join Khushi on facebook at www.facebook.com/groups/vedantakhushi and send motivational stories at khushi.creatinghappiness@gmail.com . LET US MAKE INDIA A CHILD MALNOURISHED FREE NATION..

VEDANTA KHUSHI - "I PLEDGE"

Dear All,

We are forwarding "PLEDGE" that speaks about our commitment towards well-being of underprivileged children in India. Please CLICK on KHUSHI PLEDGE and LIKE - "I PLEDGE" MY SUPPORT TO  "KHUSHI - CARE FOR THE UNDERPRIVILEGED CHILDREN"


2 comments:

  1. Every one should align with this initiative if they have slightest regard for the children of India, who are poor and need our help. I have already signed my pledge and I think all of you should.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I support Pledge of Khushi on child care. It is a brilliant initiative and we must support it with full strength.

    ReplyDelete